#fitgirl #womenshealth #girlswholift #fitness #fitmom
- Nicole Kidman just dropped some amazing behind-the-scenes content from her pre-Oscars events.
- In one photo, Nicole, who is wearing a Chanel miniskirt set, lounges on a chair and shows off her super-sculpted legs in tights and heels.
- The actress is all about balance in her diet and workout routines.
If there’s one thing that has long been true, it’s that Nicole Kidman has legs for days. The actress, 55, proved that fact once again, posing on Instagram the night before the Oscars in a matching navy blue Chanel outfit that included a tweed blazer and short shorts that she paired with sheer black tights and heels, showing off her strong, toned legs.
“Saturday Night,” she captioned the pic. Her friends and fans were *all* about the new look. Rachel Zoe commented, “🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥,” and Alessandra Ambrosia also left her a lot of love in the form of fire emojis. Actress Joey King added, “My. God. *faints,” and Sarah Blakely added, “Legs for days! 🙌 🔥.”
And Nicole’s Oscars gown was also a total hit with her friends and fans, which should come as no surprise to anyone. She hit the red carpet in an Armani Privé sequined black gown that was complete with oversized rosettes and a super high slit that seemed to go on for miles. It also served to highlight her strong legs once again.
She hasn’t yet posted the evidence of her incredible legs moment on Instagram, but she did show off the outfit a little bit in this post:
And in the meantime, Getty has some images from the red carpet:
To make sure she keeps her legs super strong, Nicole has been a longtime fan of getting active outdoors. “I’ll go for a run or a hike or I’ll get out and swim with the kids in the morning and then go to work. I’ll go jump in the ocean when we’re in Monterey shooting Big Little Lies. I would literally go down and get in that freezing cold ocean, even just for one minute,” she shared with Byrdie in 2018.
In fact, Nicole recently took a hike in Tasmania. ICYDK, hikes are a great way to get your heart rate up, spend time with loved ones and friends, and get some clean, fresh air in your lungs.
Oh, and Nicole also loves to ride horses, as evidenced by this post:
In the past, Nicole has said that her workout routines really depend on her busy travel schedule. Back in 2014, she told the Los Angeles Times that she was mixing things up by doing all kinds of workouts. “I run, ride my bike, do yoga, whatever I can do and wherever I am in the world,” she said.
When it comes to fueling up for a long day of shooting and movement, Nicole shared with Women’s Health that she follows the 80/20 diet rule and eating method, which means you eat healthy 80 percent of the time, and aren’t as strict for the remaining 20 percent. Still, “sometimes it falls to 70,” Nicole said. “But that’s why I think you have things like natural health remedies—you find out what works for you. And I do a lot and I have a lot of energy,” she added.
This content is imported from poll. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
You’re totally crushing it, Nicole! Keep those amazing fashion lewks coming!
Emily Shiffer is a former digital web producer for Men’s Health and Prevention, and is currently a freelancer writer specializing in health, weight loss, and fitness. She is currently based in Pennsylvania and loves all things antiques, cilantro, and American history.
Download the Slim Fitness app for more -> slimfitnessapp.com/download