#fitgirl #womenshealth #girlswholift #fitness #fitmom
- Kristin Cavallari just dropped a slew of photos on Instagram where she’s wearing a lacy, white bra and looking strong all over.
- The actress showed off her super toned abs as she lies on a bed in the photos.
- Kristin has been focusing on building her muscle through strength training, and talked about her workout journey in 2022.
Valentine’s Day may be over, but Kristin Cavallari is giving everyone another reason to celebrate with her latest photoshoot. The Laguna Beach dropped some pictures on Instagram, proving to everyone she’s as sculpted as ever. In the snaps, the star is posing on a bed in a lacy white vintage bra and red leggings. It’s giving lover girl, and I am here for it!
“the shoot was called ‘love yourself’ ♥️,” Kristin captioned the snaps. People were definitely loving this softer side of KCav, and her friends and fans filled the comments with more heart emojis than I can count. Model Lily Aldridge commented, “❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥.”
If you’re wondering how Kristin works on toning those super-sculpted abs that were on full display in the latest shoot, you’re in luck. Kristin shared with Us Weekly that she’s been working hard on her strength training goals, and that she feels better than ever.
“I’ve put on a lot of weight in the last few years, but in a good way,” she shared with the outlet. Kristin said she was “shocked at how thin” she’d been when looking at older photos of herself and decided to make a change.
Kristin told the outlet she works out with a personal trainer three days a week. During their sessions, her trainer pushes her hard, and has the star lifting the heaviest weight of her “entire life,” per Us.
For Kristin, days without personal training usually involve breaking a sweat on her own. She will often opt for a quick 30-minute session on the VersaClimber. “I feel the best I ever have. I feel like I’m the strongest I’ve ever been,” she shared with Us back in 2022. “I’m just really comfortable in my skin right now, which is a really good feeling.”
This content is imported from poll. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
When it comes to her diet, Kristin knows what her body needs. She even has a new cookbook coming out in April called Truly Simple (but it’s by no means her only cookbook! She also has authored True Roots and True Comfort).
Kristin doesn’t stick to specific nutritional rules or guidelines, but uses the 80/20 rule, which means that 80 percent of the time she sticks to organic and unprocessed foods, and the other 20 percent of the time, she eats whatever sounds good to her.
I really love this for you, Kristin!
Jacqueline Tempera is an award-winning writer and reporter living in New Jersey with her many pets. She is a business owner and a double Scorpio who loves all things astrology and reality television. She is passionate about body diversity and representation, mental health, and the fight to end sexual assault and harassment. To learn more about Jackie, follow her on Instagram @jacktemp or visit her website at jackietempera.com.
Download the Slim Fitness app for more -> slimfitnessapp.com/download